Tuesday 5 February 2008

avatar design #5 video glasses dev

Right, this is no way a set in stone decision referring to my final choice, but I've decided to put in a little research about the video glasses idea.

Identity wise, it fits nicely - I like modern, shiny technology and gadgets, I'm a sucker for them in fact! Combine that with the ability to play all my favourite videos and it is in a way killing two birds with one stone. Maybe you could also look at it through the futuristic/fashionable angle, everybody likes to think they're with it and looking good (ha, video glasses are often ridiculed for looking ridiculous!) butI thought about going down an ipod video route, and in truth, that would end up looking like a small rectangle slab and not really that interesting. This is different though, for the right reasons.

Soooo, I've done an image board just gathering images, and then one to show the possible route this design could take.



When I originally drew a video glasses sketch, I just played around. Now though, if I consider this to be my avatar, I could sample all the various designer looks and take it on another step.
@

No comments: