Thursday 17 January 2008

there.com #4

My foray into the virtual world today was short and sweet but nonetheless, I encountered new things again.



Firstly it appears that there is a customisation section somewhere in the program (or someone willing to pay), as wandering through a desert place I'd been to previously, somebody had funnily made some snowmen! Obviously this has been placed for laughs, and indeed, it worked on me.







Another new and quite honestly, unexplainable thing I encountered were these weird rainbow coloured bubble things. I saw someone was inside, and wondered why they were kicking and flapping around... I soon found out on closer inspection...









The ballon pulled me in and I was then stuck as well! In fact I don't think there is a standard way to get out. I was summoned out by a passer by, who teleported me to her side. This other person then claimed they could go in and out on their own, and showed us this to be true by means of his backpack rocket!



And what seems like a there.com tradition in reference to newbies, someone came along and laughed at us, trying to find a way out of an impossibly situation.








More to come no doubt in the not too distant future.

@

No comments: