Thursday 10 January 2008

my creations

I've now registered on a site called FileDen so can host some of my stuff that I've been making.

As you will find out, I'm quite a junkie on Powerpoint - it's what I've got on my computer and so I make use of it in the best way I can!

(Word of warning, I use Office XP and so anything newer than that may mean these won't work properly, or in order etc, apologies!)

Twinkle twinkle little star - motion graphics piece based around the lullaby song.


No matter where you go - motion graphics piece using a quotation I found and liked.



Flashing stars game - a 'simple' look and click game. It is basic, and could be improved, but it's my first go at a little game!

These are all just random things that I've played about with, no theme or anything like that. Enjoy!

@

No comments: