Sunday 20 January 2008

avatar #1 identitiy mood boards

I've decided that the best possible way to begin the second self part of this module is to do a brain storm focusing mainly on... me! My likes, and then dislikes, which should hopefully contribute and lend itself towards making the overall look of my avatar.

From this brainstorm, I've made a few mood boards.

Like

Like

Dislike

Although dislike may seem pointless, when my avatar is being created, I can make sure it steers well away from these topics. Also, it's been quite prosperous to contrast my likes, as I'll now have more choice when it comes to making the decisions about my avatar.

I've also done one for strengths and weaknesses. Again, it just helps build the bigger picture of me.


---
In a slight tangent, when we were told about the second self part of the project, I thought of my 'Mii' on Wii. This is your in game character, so instead of just putting your name into the game, you can add your character, who visually resembles yourself (or thats the intention anyway) and then this character then plays in the game!

This is the Mii I created. If anything, this could form the building blocks, or basic standard from which to model the look of my second self.



@

No comments: