Monday 11 January 2010

Extra curricular

With the bad snow today I have been unable to get to my client. Instead we have been communicating via email, and have arranged to meet this time next week.

To fill the void, I have returned to an extra curricular website project I've got on the go. Crave Promotions contacted
me after doing their website and asked if I would be able to do a bit of extra work for them, this time being graphics.

From a rough doodle I was asked to create a digital copy.


The first attempt I made was plain black and white.


The biggest problem I thought I was going to encounter were the swirls, but on trying out the transform properties in Photoshop: skew, distort, warp it has made life easier. Also, the Adobe Creative Suite lets you transfer items across so I made use of the smooth line tool in Flash.

Adding a starry background and using Jimmy Neutron as inspiration, I really like the finished thing. It glitters as stars would and has a nice span of the colour.


@

No comments: