Thursday 2 October 2008

Fonejacker - DIY

Last year I tried (unsuccessfully!) to make a video piece, a homage to Fonejacker.

Perhaps one of the reasons I was unsuccessful was because Powerpoint was my program of choice, and the timelines, effects in there can be incredibly tedious if you want precision, particularly when trying to get a character to mime in time with the vocals.

One year on, and surprise surprise, (or not, really) you can get a DIY one on the e4 Fonejacker website.

It lets you customise your photograph to incorporate the correct faceshape, then get the mouth open and shut action. Plus, as with most things nowadays, you can embed it all over the place: here, Facebook, Bebo.

So without further ado, here's the one I created, 'the Internet Service Providings man'.



I wish I could have done that!

@

No comments: