Wednesday 29 October 2008

Flash CS4

I was initially annoyed at the fact that another new version of Flash, and the rest of the Creative Suite was being released. 'Just cashing in, another not really worthwhile update.' How wrong I was.

Feature wise, the new Flash looks like it's definitely heading in the direction it should. 3D directioning. Check. Bone structures. Check. Plus, what with being a Powerpoint pirate, I like the inclusion of motion presets.

These are all things that I had previously looked for, what with finding them in 3D Max and seeing their benefits. I think it's going to make using Flash an extra bit better... It just depends when we'll get a chance to use the new CS4!

@

1 comment:

Jools said...

You can make your own opportuntiy to use it though.








jools
http//joolsayodeji.wordpress.com