Tuesday 11 December 2007

end of term 1

So then, that's one term done.

I've had my presentation today and showed the three pieces of work. One hour before going down to Waverley I actually lost my powerpoint somewhere in computer land, which I'd spent about 6 hours thinking about and making! So I had to put down the bare necessities on another and go with the flow.

They suggested areas that I can look at on the side, that being broaden and try unusual new things (manga for instance). These bits of work don't need to be long and elaborate, just simple dummies as experiments. Have fun with it too! No need to be all serious and deep!

So I'm gonna take this on board... and basically, play around! I'm allowed to! You only get a 3rd if you do course set stuff. So the more the better!

@

No comments: