Thursday 18 October 2007

still being all spider-like: creating a web

Well since I posted my first rough logo, I've been playing around with it and have made it look better - design wise, its simpler, but I think it has a more striking effect to it. Noticeably, you could say this is a brand new design, which in fact it is, but from building upon the original.


I'm also making steps with Dreamweaver. So far, i've created my index page, with the links and so on. Making this into an official template, sort of like you would when you alter the data on a XHTML file, - just editing the different fields, whilst working alongside a CSS, makes it really simple to build a whole website.


Here's a screenshot of the very first draft of the site:


This is just very basic, learning to use the software, but I managed it all on my own thanks to my XHTML book - never before have I had the joy of Dreamweaver. Lots of potential for development - more links, snazzier effects, whilst possibly also trying different structures. Dreamweaver has lots on offer too, its just a case of finding out what all the buttons do! But so far so good.

@

No comments: