Sunday 23 November 2008

OEP Web dev -Wireframes and Content

I'm on the verge of putting my designs down into the real thing, so in keeping with a more traditional design process, I've made the planning decisions beforehand and drawn up the wireframes. (Previously I'd only ever done hand-drawn drafts for I.T., so to be double sure I checked out what others thought a wireframe traditionally encorporates.)

Back in the brainstorming stage, I came up with a list of possible content for the three site page.



Taking these into mind, I have finally decided to have my site feature:

Page 1 -comic book look & layout, visual images


Page 2 - character/bio page



Page 3 - mailing list input form



The pop up, which will link to the mailing list page, will be a visual advert informing about the Villains subscription. I'll be posting my banner designs shortly...

Now for the cool part - bringing it all together.

@

No comments: