Thursday 22 May 2008

Un.titled.co.uk - creative design agency

I came across this site the other day and was thoroughly impressed.


www.un.titled.co.uk

Firstly, if the site looks good on arrival, normally by means of the colours, or typeface, and layout, I'm usually looked. Thereafter, if you have nice fade on/fade off and smooth panning of pictures, I'm hook, line and sunk!

They have worked for many reputable companies, to name but a few, Kickers, Nike, Lacoste Footwear... oh and NTU! They made the really good quality Art and Design handbooks they gave out on the Open Days.



Funnily enough, this is another example of a Midlands based group I've managed to find (Jam-factory). I don't know if it's just me, but I always presume good work, and so good folk always live and work in London, not from Leicester, my home town!


It is all in black, with a continual layout, so reflects a real professional feel (black has connotations with that for some reason). Furthermore, even the little touches of the over and off states of the buttons fading on and off, instead of just going on and off, make for a more qualitative look/feel.

In all, this has made it's way into being another of my favourites.

Un.titled definitely deserve being named - very, very good.

@

No comments: