Sunday 30 March 2008

Remember your A B Cs? - little game

I've been playing around and have come up with another little interactive game. I've called it 'Remember your A B Cs?'



This time, instead of focusing on the colours and how it all looks (which is what i did in the first game), I paid attention to the actual gameplay, making it more like what you'd expect from a publisher. You can't just click randomly this time and get away with it!!

It was a hassle at one stage cos Powerpoint just wouldn't refresh the slide builds, but several attempts later and I've got round it. A OK (at least, I think it is!)

When you click the link, it's best to save it to your computer, as opening it in the browser doesn't always work (pages get stuck).

So anyway, brains in gear... focus... GO

@

No comments: