Saturday 24 October 2009

Client - wireframes for inner pages


After making up the
homepage designs of the possible piracy site, I have since turned my attention to how the inner pages which would hold the main content hinted at on the front page.


This first one may pose the most problems of them all. Using absolute positioning in the CSS would make it easier, but these sites are impractical when viewed on varying browsers and size screens. Instead, I would have to try and maintain what is deemed good design and use margins/padding.







The main problem I have experienced is making these wire frames before being 100% sure of the actual content I will place on the site. Hence, some boxes may not hold enough text, or there may be too many etc. At least with a real client project, they should have a more fixed idea of what will need to go in content wise... I can guess that won't always be the case though!

@

No comments: