Friday 18 April 2008

practitioners

Here's my pitch for a Multimedia practitioner for my chosen pathway (online environments).
.
Rather than being a single person (which is actually quite hard to find, as most people sign themselves up and work for companies) I found lightmaker, a web/interactive/mobile based group who truthfully, have made a website for about every company going...
.

.
BMW - check. BT - check. Bacardi - check. And that's only the B's.
.
One site that I've known of before, and always like for it's individuality is JK Rowling's office desk. Surprise surprise, lightmaker were behind that site.
.

.
So check them out even for a quick look at how many different things one company can spit out!
.
--
.
I said I couldn't find any individual practitioners, but that isn't completely true. Being a graduate from Northbrook College, Adam Asigno's site http://www.code-d.com/ caught my eye because of the interactive piece he has floating smack bang in the middle of the site. I've never seen anything like it before, it's something quite original and fun. Also, the colours he's used make the site seem modern and sleek, providing a real professional feel, in my eyes.
.

.
Oh, and if you want a laugh, look at his Tesco Value cards. Pure genius! .
.
@

No comments: